Good Green Moving - Terms of Service
Thank you for choosing Good Green Moving to help you in preparing and organizing for the future! We value and appreciate your patronage. However, that patronage-and the patronage of any and all Good Green Moving products, services, mobile websites, and mobile applications (“Service” or "Services") owned or operated by Good Green Moving, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Good Green Moving", "we", "us", "our")- is subject to the rules of our Terms of Service ("Terms" or “Agreement”). The Services do not include actual moving jobs, which are governed by separate contracts.
Summary of the Following: You must be at least 18 years-old and not a resident of the European Union to use these Services. You may not use any Services where these Terms are in violation of any local law. We can change eligibility rules at any time, for any reason.
Age Requirement. You agree that by using the Service you represent that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally able to enter into this agreement. If you are under 18 or otherwise legally unable to enter into this agreement, you may not use the Services of Good Green Moving.
Geographic Requirement. Good Green Moving is a California based company, and services California properties. You are not eligible to use the Services if you are a resident of the European Union or otherwise subject to the protections of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation.
- Eligibility Subject to Change. We may change these eligibility criteria at any time. We may also refuse to offer the Services to anyone for any or no reason.
- Compliance with Local Laws. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of our service under these Terms complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations (collectively “Laws”). If at any time your use of all or any part of the Services conflicts with any Laws, your right to use the Services is revoked.
- Your Information
Summary of the Following: Your information shall not be sold and shall only be used for business purposes by Good Green Moving and our third-party affiliates..
Good Green Moving respects your privacy and does not sell any of your personally identifiable information. Any and all personally identifiable information we gather (eg. name and contact information when asking for a quote) is used for internal business purposes. is only shared with our third party affiliates and partners, and never sold. Internal businesses purposes include, but are not limited to, contacting you regarding business opportunities, developments in our social and environmental efforts, and with marketing materials.
- The Proprietary Rights of Good Green Moving
Summary of the Following: Good Green Moving, or our suppliers or licensors, own the various content which appears in our Services. You shall not violate the ownership and intellectual property rights in this content.
- Proprietary Content. All information and data, including but not limited to visual and/or audio content, written posts and comments, software, or scripts generated, provided or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services (collectively, “Content”) are either the property of Good Green Moving or our suppliers or licensors. The Content is protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, and/or other rights and laws. You agree to maintain all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content that you access through the Services.
- Licensed Exclusively for Use of Services. While you follow these Terms, we grant you a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to use (i.e., to download and display on your local device) Content for the sole purposes of using Good Green Moving Services.
- Prior Written Permission Required. You agree not to use, reproduce, modify, distribute or store any Content for purposes other than using Good Green Moving Services without our prior written permission.
- No Commercial Use. You agree not to sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right.
- Removing and Modifying Content. We retain the right to, (1) remove, edit or modify any Content in our sole discretion at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (for instance, if we think you may have violated these Terms) or for no reason at all or (2) to remove or block any Content from the Services.
- No Unauthorized Use. Good Green Moving neither grants, nor implies, nor gives consent in any way to make unauthorized use of any intellectual property or other property of Good Green Moving, our suppliers, or our licensors.
- Permissible Use
Summary of the Following: You may not use Good Green Moving for illegal purposes or purposes in violation of these Terms of Service. You will not attempt to breach or violate any security measure of Good Green Moving.
- Privacy of Other Users. You also agree to respect the privacy and Secure Information of other users of the Services.
- Compliance With Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit.
- Illicit Use of Good Green Moving. You agree not to, and shall not allow anyone else to distribute any Content through any Good Green Moving Service by uploading, downloading, displaying, posting, performing, transmitting, and/or submitting said Content, or otherwise take any action to distribute said Content through any Good Green Moving Service which:
- includes anyone else’s identification documents, sensitive financial information, or other Secure Information;
you know to be false, misleading, or inaccurate;
3. intimidates, impersonates, or harasses any person or entity, including any of our representatives, employees, and users;
4. constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services, or is junk or bulk e-mail, regardless of whether similar communications are prohibited by local law or not; or
5. is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, offensive, profane, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by Good Green Moving in their sole discretion, or;
- advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation.
- Violating Good Green Moving’s Security. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation,
- accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;”
- using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or
- attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- acting in contravention to any local laws regarding the violation of security of computer systems.
- You Consent to Receive Electronic Communications
Summary of the Following: We will send you a number of types of communications. By using Good Green Moving Services you acknowledge and consent to this. Anything we send you will be deemed received after 5 business days.
- Notifications. Good Green Moving may send you notifications, notices, or links, via your email, messages to your account, or via your mobile device. By using the Services, you agree to receive these notifications. The types of notifications you may receive include changes to these Terms, invoices or records of payment, marketing communications, and any number of other communications related to our Services. Any notification is considered "in writing," regardless of whether it is in a paper format, a digital format, or some other format.
- Notification Procedures. Anything sent to you is considered received 5 business days after it is sent to you via any of the methods described in subsection A of this section. An electronic notification is sent at the time it is directed by Good Green Moving to your email address or other means of receiving electronic notifications. You agree these are reasonable procedures for sending and receiving electronic notifications.
- Paper Notifications. We reserve the right, but are under no obligation, to send notifications in a paper format.
- Withdrawing Consent to Notifications. If you wish to withdraw your consent to have notifications sent electronically, you must cease use of Good Green Moving Services.
- Links to Third Party Sites
Summary of the Following: We have no control over outside websites or third party services. We aren't liable for problems with such a website or service. Remember, another website will have its own terms regarding how you can use it.
- No Endorsement. The inclusion of a link to any other site on any Good Green Moving Service does not mean or imply that we endorse or are associated with that site or its operator.
- Warranty Disclaimer
Summary of the Following: We strive to provide the best possible security safeguards for your information. However, it is impossible for anything on the internet to be completely secure. We are not liable for following any instruction regarding a release of information that appears valid on its face. Good Green Moving Services are provided as is, with no warranty as to function, content, security, etc. See below for a full explanation of what "as is" entails.
- No Special Relationship or Fiduciary Duty. Good Green Moving has absolutely no special relationship or fiduciary duty to you. By using Good Green Moving Services, you release us from any and all liability for any release of your information pursuant to Section 2 of this agreement This includes, but is not limited to, releasing information, pursuant to our (1) receipt from you, or what appears to be you, of any instructions or permissions authorizing such release to any other person, including without limitation any party you have granted sharing permission to or (2) compliance with any Laws.
- Security Measures. Good Green Moving makes use of security measures which either meet or exceed industry standards. These include, but not are limited to, measures such as HTTPS encryption to protect the security, confidentiality of any information you provide.
- Services Provided As Is - NO WARRANTY. Even with these strong security measures, there can be no absolute guarantee of security. GOOD GREEN MOVING HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. GOOD GREEN MOVING IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GOOD GREEN MOVING EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. FOR INSTANCE, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE SERVICES WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, FREE FROM HACKING OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE, OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (2) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (3) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (4) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS. GOOD GREEN MOVING DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICES.
- No Liability. OTHER THAN AS REQUIRED UNDER APPLICABLE CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW, GOOD GREEN MOVING WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON OUR SITE OR A THIRD-PARTY SITE, OR BY YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH A THIRD-PARTY SITE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR EVALUATING THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR USEFULNESS OF CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR OBTAINED THROUGH A THIRD-PARTY SITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC CONTENT. NO CONTENT OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
Summary of the Following: You will pay us back for any loss we suffer associated with your Account and resulting from the use or misuse of Good Green Moving Services, a violation of the Terms of this agreement, or the infringement of the rights of a third party.
- Right to Assume Exclusive Defense. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
- Limitation of Liability
Summary of the Following: In order to keep our business up and running and offering the quality services we provide, the legal liability of Good Green Moving is limited.
- Limitations on Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL GOOD GREEN MOVING, OUR AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR YOUR HEIRS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNEES FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY GOOD GREEN MOVING. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION.
- Specific Situations Where Liability Limited. Below is an illustrative list of situations where our liability is limited. PLEASE REVIEW THIS LIST. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS OF GOOD GREEN MOVING,
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION, DATA, TRANSMISSIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION,
- LOSS, CORRUPTION OR ALTERATION OF YOUR INFORMATION, DATA, TRANSMISSIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION,
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR SIMILAR SOFTWARE, REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR USING OUR SERVICES,
- GOOD GREEN MOVING’S ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS IN RELIANCE UPON YOUR SUBMITTED INFORMATION AND ANY RELATED CHANGES OR NOTICES,
- YOUR FAILURE TO MAINTAIN CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR INFORMATION,
- THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING OR INTEGRATING THE SERVICES OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING TANGIBLE AND INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN IF GOOD GREEN MOVING OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Liability Limited in Amount. IF ANY LIABILITY DOES EXIST UNDER LOCAL LAW, GOOD GREEN MOVING'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO US$500.00 (FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS).
- Applicable Law, Choice of Venue and Jurisdiction.
Summary of the Following: The Terms of this agreement are governed by California and US law. Any dispute relating to or arising from these Terms will be governed by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Marin County, California.
- Jurisdiction and Choice of Venue. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Marin County, California, in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the Site or Service.
- Arbitration, Applicable Law, Choice of Venue and Jurisdiction.
Summary of the Following: Any claim arising out of a Good Green Moving Service goes to arbitration. The Terms of this agreement are governed by California and US law. Any dispute relating to or arising from these Terms that is not arbitrated will be governed by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Marin County, California.
- Arbitration. Any controversy or claim arising under, out of, or in relation to these Terms or the use of the Good Green Moving Service, or any breach or asserted breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in Marin County, California before a single arbitrator pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive upon the parties and judgement then may be entered in any court of the forum, State or Federal, having jurisdiction.
- Jurisdiction and Choice of Venue. You acknowledge that all claims or controversy shall be settled by arbitration according to subsection A of this section. However, you additionally hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Marin County, California, in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the Site or Service, that, for any reason, are not arbitrated.
- Modifying the Terms and the Service.
- Modifying the Service. Good Green Moving reserves the right to - at any time and for any reason or without reason - change, suspend or discontinue the Services. Before we do this we will notify you by both replacing these Terms on the Site and by sending you a notice through email you provide to us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes, and to keep your email address current. We want to make it clear that we obviously do not expect to be shutting the doors on the Services any time soon, we just want to be sure that we have precautions in place.
- Limiting the Service. Good Green Moving reserves the right to - at any time and for any reason or without reason - impose limits on some Services or restrict your access to the Services without notice or liability.
- Steps to Take Before Terminating Use of the Services. You agree that, by continuing to use or access the Site following notice of any revision, you shall abide by any such revision. If at any point, you disagree with a change to the Terms or Services on the part of Good Green Moving, please cease use of Good Green Moving Services. You may not continue to use the Services without agreeing to these Terms.
- Entire Agreement.
- Terms are Agreement in Entirety. These Terms, and the Terms of policies and agreements incorporated by reference (through names of documents and web links) are the whole and complete agreement between you and Good Green Moving. No other agreements shall govern use of Good Green Moving Services. These Terms supersede any conflicting agreements or policies.
- Section Headings and Summaries.
- Headings and Summaries Not Binding. The headings to each section of these terms and the summaries of each section are not legally binding, nor do they have any effect on the proper interpretation of these Terms. They are exclusively to aid in ease of use. THEY SHOULD NOT BE READ IN LIEU OF READING THE FULL TERMS.
- Force Majeure.
- No Liability for Events Outside Our Control. Where Good Green Movings fails to perform our obligations under these Terms, we are not liable where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control. Such situations include but are not limited to: acts of god, or mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
Summary of the Following. Where we don't exercise a right, it is not waived. One waiver does not imply a similar waiver in the future. In order for any waiver of a right to be valid, it must come as a signed writing from a Good Green Moving representative.
- Failure to Exercise a Right Not a Waiver. Even if Good Green Moving, or any of our employees, representatives, or other affiliates fail to exercise or any right or provision of these Terms, this failure does not waive of our right to later enforce any part of these Terms.
- Requirements of a Waiver. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms to be effective, it must be made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
- No Single Term Makes Rest of Terms Unenforceable or Invalid. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated, in that jurisdiction, to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and fully enforceable.
- Assignability of Terms Rights by You. These Terms are exclusive and personal to you. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without the express, signed prior written consent of an authorized Good Green Movings representative.
- Good Green Moving Rights Assignable. We may assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations under these Terms without consent.
- No Relationship.
- No Relationship Created by Terms. No agency, partnership, joint venture or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
- Termination of Use.
- In Writing. Unless otherwise specified in another section of these Terms, all notices under these Terms will be in writing as defined in these Terms.
- Notice Duly Given. Notice will be considered been duly given at the time when (1) receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile email; (2) received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; or (3) the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery or recognized overnight delivery service.
- Online Contact Info. Good Green Moving may be contacted online through [email protected].
Contact Address: You may contact us at the following address:
Good Green Moving
46 Digital Dr Suite 2, Novato, CA 94949
EFFECTIVE DATE: 7/31/2018
LAST UPDATE: 7/31/2018