Before packing it’s a great idea to go through your belongings and donate or sell unwanted possessions to help create a positive environment in your home with more space and clarity.
- Begin packing one week to one month before the move date depending on the size of the move.
- Pack all items you don’t use every day first and save the ones you use often for the last two days prior to the move.
- Start packing one room at a time and label clearly what each box will contain.
- Label all fragile boxes so we can identify the boxes that need to be placed in the top levels of the box wall.
- Use recycled newspaper or unprinted newspaper to pack fragile items like dishware and glassware.
- When placing dishware in the box make sure to place paper on the bottom of the box and the top as well as in open spaces.
How To Pack Your Stuff
For A Move
How To Properly Wrap Furniture
For Your Move
How To Move Big Pieces
Of Furniture Properly
How To Properly
Move A Bed