While we offer comprehensive packing services, we still want to help you out if you decide to pack yourself. We hope these tips are helpful!
Before packing, it’s a great idea to go through your belongings, and donate or sell unwanted possessions. This creates space and clarity, helping you progress efficiently through your move.
- Begin packing one week to one month before the move date, depending on the size of the move.
- First to be packed? Anything you don’t use daily. Items used everyday should be saved for the last two days before the move.
- Pack one room at a time, and clearly label the contents of each box.
- Label all fragile boxes, so we can identify anything that will end up at the top of the box wall.
- Use recycled newspaper to pack fragile items like dishware and glassware.
- When placing dishware in a box, line the box with paper. Fill any open spaces in the box with paper, as well.
How to Pack for a Move
How To Properly Wrap Furniture
For Your Move
How To Move Big Pieces
Of Furniture Properly
How To Properly
Move A Bed