To make your move organized and stress free, we’ve made you a checklist. It’s a step-by-step outline to ensure a successful moving process. Enjoy!
- While we love hearing from you at any time, calling a month or two in advance gives us more flexibility if you need to move on a precise date. But please know that regardless of notice, we pride ourselves on creating a solution that works best for you.
- In busy areas, like San Francisco, we recommend obtaining parking permits. We’re happy to do this for you at an additional charge. If you choose to arrange permits yourself, the city requires that they are scheduled a minimum of 14 days prior to the date of use.
- Depending on the size of your home, it’s best to begin packing a week to a month before your actual move date. Good Green Moving is a full service moving company, so if you don’t have enough time to deal with packing, we can handle it. If you choose to pack yourself, we can provide your moving supplies. For packing tips, click here.
- Effectively organizing will save you money during a move. We can assist you with donation deliveries, organizing, and concierge services. Click here to see additional services we offer to ease your move.
- Organization is key to a successful moving experience and this step should not be over looked. It will save you money during your move.
- We understand how cumbersome it can be to alert everyone of your move! We’ve included some resources below.
Here are some links to assist you with changing your address on-time so you don’t miss important mail, as well as changing your home internet, television and phone services.
- Official USPS Change of Address Website
- How to Move Your XFINITY Comcast Service
- How to Move Your DirectTV Account
- How to Move Your ATT Account
We recommend the following Marin County storage facilities: